Why Choose Us For Your Personal Injury Claim?
There are a lot of companies offering personal injury services in the South West, so why should you choose Slee Blackwell?
Well, here are six good reasons why you can trust your claim to us. We are confident that you will not find a better service anywhere else.
1. We are a firm of solicitors. This means that we are qualified, regulated and insured. We are not one of those “here today, gone tomorrow” accident claims companies that have shot up in recent years. By trusting your case to a genuine and reputable firm of solicitors you will have the peace of mind that comes from knowing that you are in safe hands.
2. We are recommended in the field of personal injury law by the influential and independent guide to the legal profession, The Legal 500.
3. We offer genuine No Win - No Fee. If we do not win your case, we will not charge a fee. Nor will we charge you for any expenses that we have funded. Furthermore all cases are backed by a specialist policy of insurance to give you additional peace of mind.
4. We will get you maximum compensation. The lawyers in our personal injury team specialise in accident compensation. We match up the circumstances of your accident claim with a lawyer who has most experience in that particular field. So, for xample a specialist head injury solicitor will deal with a head injury claim while a specialist accident at work solicitor will deal with an accident in the workplace claim. We pride ourselves on providing a personal service of the very highest quality and aim to maximise the compensation payable in every personal injury claim we handle.
5. We are local. Lots of companies try to give the impression that they are local; particularly those advertising on the internet. But when you look carefully you will see that many of them do not have any local offices or even solicitors located in the South West. We do. Slee Blackwell is a name you can trust. We have offices throughout Devon and Somerset and our local lawyers can provide a truly local service to people throughout the region.